Here is a list of services, codes and rates set by the Dutch Healthcare Authority1 from 1 January 2023 and included in the Royal Dutch Dental Association's 2023 tariff booklet: click here
We also work with some dental laboratories for technician work. You can view the various dental technician rates below:
1 The above information is taken from the official tariff decision of the Dutch Healthcare Authority, which is always leading. Het Mondzorg Huis is not liable for errors in the data or for damage resulting from, or related to, the use of the data.
In our practice, we like to give you full attention and good care. That is why we work together with Infomedics for sending and collecting our bills. This means that you will receive a bill for care from Infomedics.
If your health insurer reimburses part of your bill, this is clearly stated on the bill. What remains you pay to Infomedics. Do you have a question about the amount of reimbursement on your bill? Please contact your health insurer. Is there no reimbursement on the bill? Then pay everything to Infomedics and then check whether you can still submit the bill to your health insurer.
On the Infomedics website (www.infomedics.nl), you can quickly and easily arrange many things around the payment of your bill, for example:
- Checking the status of your payment
Go to www.infomedics.nlYou will find the account checker directly at the top of the web page. Enter the payment reference (number sequence) that appears on the account and check whether your account has been paid. If not, you can pay directly via iDEAL.
- Making payment arrangements
Infomedics maintains a payment term of 30 days. If you do not manage to pay on time, you can request a postponement of payment free of charge. You can also arrange a payment plan at a cost. Online you can also find more information about the Infomedics Payment Plan.
Als u een vraag heeft, kunt u het antwoord daarop meestal vinden onder FAQOtherwise, you can always contact Infomedics' Service Desk.
Do you still have a question? Please call Infomedics' Servicedesk on telephone number 036 - 20 31 900 (Monday to Friday from 09.00 to 17.00).
In order to process bills quickly and correctly, we share your data with Infomedics. Infomedics makes every effort to maximally secure your data, of course they comply with all applicable laws and regulations around privacy protection. Information on how Infomedics handles the protection of privacy-sensitive information can be found at www.infomedics.nl.
On our behalf, Infomedics sends and collects bills for the care you have received.In doing so, Infomedics of course complies with all (privacy) laws and regulations, both those that apply to us as a healthcare provider, and those that apply to Infomedics from the law.
- Infomedics may, if possible, bill your bill to your health insurer. You will always see any reimbursement on the bill.
- Infomedics expects you to pay the bill before the due date as stated on the bill.
- If you have not paid the bill by the due date, you will be in default without further notice. As you may of course have forgotten, you will receive a reminder asking you to still pay the bill within 15 days of receiving it. Should you fail to pay within this set date, Infomedics will charge interest and collection costs.
- Infomedics may first deduct your payment from the collection costs, then from the interest charged and finally from the original amount of your account.
- Please note that if you file a complaint or register with another healthcare provider, your bill will still eventually have to be paid. Your payment obligation cannot be suspended because of this.